Attic Insulation Minneapolis MN | As A Homeowner, Make Sure You’re Well Informed About The Benefits of Insulation!
Sometimes homeowners may not understand the importance and value of a well insulation home. They forget to realize the fact that a well insulated home not only keeps the temperature comfortable internally, but it also helps to eliminate or reduce noise! So not only do you get to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter, but you also don’t hear your kid practicing his trumpet in the basement or your husband watching a football game while you’re trying to snooze. Another important fact to keep in mind as a homeowner is that energy bills are consistently on the rise and have only grown exponentially over the last few years. It’s best to take control of the situation now and try and conserve energy as well as your bank account, as I’m sure nobody wants their debt increasing exponentially with the energy bills! Therefore, your local Minnesota Insulation Company, Century Insulation Minneapolis, would like to introduce you to some facts about home insulation: Attic Insulation Minneapolis MN
Attic Insulation Minneapolis MN | Fun Insulation Facts!
Here are some fun historical facts about home insulation and how over the centuries people have found ways to conserve energy in their living quarters. At Century Insulation Minneapolis, our team of insulation contractors use modern techniques and materials such as, fiberglass insulation, spray foam insulation, cellulose insulation, blown in insulation for your home attic insulation project, in addition to your ceilings, floors, and walls! Below you can read how in ancient times how people would insulation their home:
- There was a time when people would use mud and straw to help keep energy from escaping their homes. In the ancient civilizations of Mesopotamia and Byzantine, many of the cities were built with mud and brick, with mud applied in a very precise way to ensure there was limited air seepage from their homes.
- From mud people began to use asbestos for home insulation projects, and soon after they were on to using fiberglass insulation. This we can see is a great transition due to the harmful health effects of asbestos. There are some old homes in Minneapolis, Minnesota that still have asbestos, and as a responsible homeowner one should be aware of its harmful effects on one’s lungs and make sure he installs a better form of insulation before he lives in the house or has Minneapolis MN tenants move in.
- Did you know that if you’re Minneapolis MN home was not well insulated and had air leakage, you would lose over sixty percent of energy due to the lack of good home insulation in your walls, attic, ceilings and floors?
- Today there are so many different kinds of insulation that can be used for your home that are safe and effective. Our team of Insulation Contractors in Minneapolis MN at Century Insulation offer all the following kinds of insulation options for your Minneapolis MN home:
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Blown In Insulation
- Blown Fiberglass Insulation
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Cellulose Insulation
Insulation Contractors Minneapolis MN | Call a reliable Minneapolis Insulation Contractor for your Home Insulation Project today!
We are a Certified Minnesota Insulation Company and are eligible for providing you with energy insulation rebates. Contact our office in Coon Rapids MN at 763-270-8765.