St Paul MN Spray Foam Insulation Contractors | Batt Insulation vs. Spray Foam Insulation
Are you looking to upgrade your home’s insulation, or to install insulation in a newly constructed house or commercial property? The eternal debate that many homeowners and property owners alike tend to have when it comes to insulation is: batt insulation versus spray insulation. Here is some information on batt insulation and spray insulation to help you decide which insulation option best suits your needs: St Paul MN Spray Foam Insulation Contractors
St Paul MN Spray Foam Insulation Contractors | Batt Insulation
Batt insulation has been used for years and has been a reliable insulation material that many homeowners and property owners alike can count on. Some quick facts to know about batt insulation:
- Batt insulation is generally made from fiberglass (fiberglass insulation)
- Batt insulation works by trapping air inside of tiny glass fibers
- Batt insulation is installed by placing the batt sheets into the walls, making it the easiest insulation material to install
- Batt insulation is the most affordable insulation option on the market
- Batt insulation typically stays dry and durable for up to 10 to 25 years
- Batt insulation has a moderately high R-value, but it loses heat quickly in extreme cold and isn’t as good of an insulator as blown-in insulation options
If you’re looking for an affordable or easy-to-install insulation material for your home or commercial property, then don’t hesitate to contact Century Insulation, the best insulation company in St Paul MN, and we’ll install fiberglass insulation in St Paul MN in your home for you.
St Paul MN Spray Foam Insulation Contractors | Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its high R-value, flexibility, and superior durability. Some quick facts to know about spray foam insulation:
- There are two types of spray foam insulation: open cell and closed cell
- Open cell spray foam insulation primarily provides an air barrier to reduce drafts and air leaks, while closed cell spray foam insulation provides an air, vapor, and moisture barrier
- Spray foam insulation is more costly than other types of insulation, such as batt insulation/fiberglass insulation
- Spray foam insulation has a higher R-value than batt insulation and is more energy-efficient
- Spray foam insulation isn’t affected by the elements and its performance doesn’t diminish even in extreme cold
- Spray foam insulation can last to 80+ years before it needs to be replaced
- Spray foam insulation helps to keep moisture, dust, pollen, and pests out
If you’re interested in insulating your house or commercial property with spray foam insulation in St Paul MN, then feel free to contact your local spray foam insulation contractors in Saint Paul MN at Century Insulation today.
For more information on batt insulation and spray foam insulation, feel free to ask your local spray foam insulation contractor in St Paul MN at Century Insulation, your local spray foam insulation company in St Paul MN.
Spray Foam Insulation Contractors St Paul MN | Century Insulation
Century Insulation can help you insulate your home or commercial property in Saint Paul Minnesota. Our services include spray foam insulation, attic insulation, cellulose insulation, and fiberglass insulation. If you’re not sure which one is best for you, feel free to contact one of our insulation contractors to come and inspect your house and help you determine which solution works best for you!
We offer our Expert Insulation services in the following cities in Minnesota:
Minneapolis| Roseville| St Paul| Coon Rapids| Brooklyn Park| Minnetonka| Edina| Woodbury| Lakeville| Eden Prairie| Fridley| Maplewood| Shoreview| Arden Hills| Mounds View| Maple Grove| Shakopee| Chanhassen| Rogers| Plymouth| Golden Valley| Victoria| Champlin| Chaska| Prior Lake| Savage| Hopkins| Andover| St Louis Park| New Brighton| Apple Valley| Burnsville| Ramsey| Anoka| Crystal| Ham Lake| Bloomington|Blaine| New Hope| Richfield| Spring Lake Park| Columbia Heights| Brooklyn Center| Eagan| Little Canada| Mendota Heights| Oakdale| Vadnais Heights| White Bear Lake| Stillwater| Centerville| Falcon Heights| Forest Lake| Gem Lake|Hugo| Lino Lakes| Lauderdale| Mahtomedi| North Oaks| Wyoming| Hudson| Lake Elmo| Grant| Bayport| Newport| Pine Springs| Inver Grove Heights| Rosemount| Orono| St Cloud| Brooklyn Park| St Michael| St Anthony| Hastings
For More Information please review the following Insulation services we offer and our blog posts: